Set Interpolated Drawing Pivots
An experimental script for setting embedded pivots on in-between cells based on the first and the last selected cells’ pivot positions.
- v1.1 – Script optimization.
- Download and Unarchive the zip file.
- Locate to your user scripts folder (a hidden folder) for the version of your Harmony.
- Add all unzipped files ( *.js and script-icons folder ) directly to the folder above.
- Add RIG_Set_Interpolated_Drawing_Pivots to Camera or Drawing toolbars.
- Select a sequence of cells that you want to set embedded pivots to. The first and the last cells will be used as keyframes to determine the positions of the in-between cells.
- Run RIG_Set_Interpolated_Drawing_Pivots.
Leave a comment