Set Interpolated Drawing Pivots
An experimental script for setting embedded pivots on in-between cells based on the first and the last selected cells’ pivot positions.
- v1.1 – Script optimization.
- Add USR_Set_Interpolated_Drawing_Pivots.js to your user scripts folder.
- Add the script icons to script-icons folder inside the user scripts folder.
- Add Set_Interpolated_Drawing_Pivots to Camera or Drawing toolbars.
- Select a sequence of cells that you want to set embedded pivots to. The first and the last cells will be used as keyframes to determine the positions of the in-between cells.
- Run Set_Interpolated_Drawing_Pivots.