Quick Add Expression
Creates a new expression column and link it to a specific node attribute of your choice.
If multiple nodes are selected, this function will link the expression to
all the nodes with the specified attribute. Compatible with Harmony 14 and up.
- v1.2 – Fixed the problem where scale attributes did not show up on the list.
- Download and Unarchive the zip file.
- Locate to your user scripts folder (a hidden folder) for the version of your Harmony.
- Add all unzipped files ( *.js and script-icons folder ) directly to the folder above.
- Add RIG_Quick_Add_Expression to any toolbar.
Run RIG_Quick_Add_Expression. You can also select nodes and then run the function, which will add “Add to” dropdown list to the dialog. This list includes all attributes that you can link the new expression column to.