Batch Rename Cels
Toon Boom Harmony dialog script that allows you to rename multiple cels at once in the timeline.
Tested on Harmony 15 and 17.
Special thanks user Mathieu C for technical advises 🙂
- v1.1 – Fixed infinity loop bug while using Replace/Delete operation.
- Download and Unarchive the zip file.
- Locate to your user scripts folder (a hidden folder) for the version of your Harmony.
- Add all unzipped files ( *.js and script-icons folder ) directly to the folder above.
- Add ANM_Batch_Rename_Cels to any toolbar.
- Run ANM_Batch_Rename_Cels.
- Select cels in the timeline you want to rename.
- Select one from 3 operations; Sequence Rename, Add New Text and Replace/Delete Text.
- Chose desired settings and then hit Rename button.