Delete Unexposed Cels
A Harmony script for deleting Cels that are unexposed in the Timeline.
This will also delete cels that are only used after the scene’s last frame.
You can select an entire group to remove unexposed cels.
- v1.1 – Added confirmation dialog before execution.
- v1.2 – No longer delete cels that are shared over multiple nodes if one of the instances is exposed.
- v1.4 – Bug fix. Now check shared cels’s exposure on all drawing nodes in the scene.
- v1.5 – Confirmation box can now be skipped if hold down shift key while calling the script.
- Download and Unarchive the zip file.
- Locate to your user scripts folder (a hidden folder).
- Add all unzipped files ( *.js and script-icons folder ) directly to the folder above.
- Add ANM_Delete_Unexposed_Cels to any toolbar.
Select drawing module(s) or groups that contain drawings. Run ANM_Delete_Unexposed_Cels.
Leave a comment