Merge Similar Colors
This is an utility script for Merging color pots that are close in RGB values.
The script meant to consolidate color palette after importing *.ai file created with auto-tracing in Adobe Illustrator.
Any gradient and color pots with transparency will be ignored. The script is compatible with Harmony Premium 15 and up.
- Download and Unarchive the zip file.
- Locate to your user scripts folder (a hidden folder).
- Add all unzipped files ( *.js and script-icons folder ) directly to the folder above.
- Add PAL_Merge_Similar_Colors to any toolbar.
- In Colour view, select a palette in which has colors you want to merge similar color pots together.
- Run PAL_Merge_Similar_Colors.
- On the dialog, Set maximum difference of RGB values between 1 and 255. This value will be used as a tolerance for merging color pots.
Leave a comment