Unlink all node connections on the selected nodes.
When you delete a node in Harmony, the software automatically link the parent and the child nodes of the deleted node together. To avoid that, use this script to unlink the node prior to deleting it.
- Download and Unarchive the zip file.
- Locate to your user scripts folder (a hidden folder).
- Add all unzipped files ( *.js and script-icons folder ) directly to the folder above.
- Add RIG_Unlink_Nodes to any toolbar.
- Select node(s) in Node view.
- Run RIG_Unlink_Nodes.
Leave a comment